03 December 2011

28 days :( :)


Aaaaaand the moment of homecoming came. I personally would have liked to stay. I would have come home for a weekend to hug my loved ones and to have some Hungarian food and would have gone back.

3 December around 5 a.m.
Fumbling, shuffling, packing, suitcase dragging and weighing, excitement … it was bad to wake up for this because it made me realize the IT WAS OVER and we were going home. Around 6 the two minibuses arrived to take us to the Amsterdam airport. It was pouring with rain, even the weather shed some tears because we were leaving.

At the airport we dropped off our luggage, got the boarding passes and then got on the plane.



We had to wait 45 minutes for the plane to take off. I love the feeling when the plane takes off. It was literally uplifting. And now we know that the saying „The sun is always shining above the clouds” is true. J


After two hours of flying we landed on our Liszt Ferihegy where our loved one were waiting for us. We all ran to our family, boyfriend, girlfriend with tears in our eyes. It was really moving.  

So this wonderful month that was full of experiences, work, fun and tiredness went by and I must tell that I absolutely LOVED it. I’ve learned a lot at my workplace, gained a lot of experiences and I’ve learnt a lot from and about Dutch people. I didn’t want to leave Holland but I live here.

All in all I would REALLY, REALLY say thanks for this opportunity that we got because it was an experience that we will NEVER EVER forget.  :D

Kitti