02 December 2011


The last but one day has arrived. It was somewhat difficult to get up after the farewell party of last night. While getting started some made the last changes in their presentations that we were to give in ROC Friese Poort in Leeuwarden. By the time we arrived a big group of Dutch students was waiting for us. When we saw the size of the audience we really got excited and somewhat scared.




We divided into five groups. In the first group we had the paediatric nurses (Szimi, Noémi, Évi and Márti), then came we (Kriszti and I) the special need’s child teacher assistants. We told them that we workd at a school where we could get acquainted with the Montessori method. Kriszti spoke about the method and its inventor, Maria Montessori, and the daily routine of the students. I spoke about the differences that we noticed and about what we did during our work placement. 






Then came the dental assistants (Ági, Kitti, Eszti, Kati and Erika), they were followed by Annamari, our pharmacy assistant. The last presentation was given by our masseurs, Tony and Magdi. 



I think we did a good job with the presentation and the reaction of our audience showed the same opinion. Around 12 we had our last lunch with our kind Dutch hosts.


In the afternoon we did a little shopping and at the moment all the inhabitants of het Toppunt are busy with packing and weighing their suitcases and with and tidying the place. To me what happened during the last four weeks is still incomprehensible. I feel that it will take some time to „digest” this life long experience. And now I’m going to take my suitcase from under my bed and pack my things. Tomorrow we’re going to say good bye to Holland and fly home.