01 December 2011

Hi everyone,

The last day of our work placement has arrived. We said good bye to our colleagues and mentors. We’ve all gained a lot of experience since in a foreign country everything is different. I think the three weeks I spent in the Dutch dental surgery deepened my professional knowledge.

When I finished my day at work we said good bye to each other, they wished me a lot of success with my studies and gave me a little present. They were very kind and considerate to me during these three weeks.

When I got home I joined to the others in preparing the dinner. It was a special dinner because we were expecting our host for dinner. We cooked a real Hungarian specialty, gulyás. For dessert we had apple pie. The dinner was delicious and we really enjoyed the dinner. We were all sad to say good bye to our Dutch hosts. We came to like them a lot.

When our guest left we started partying and danced all night. J