30 November 2011

Hellooooo!!!!
I’m still in the same nursery as before. The days have the same routine, but there are every day new things to learn.
In the morning there was a traffic jam, so we missed our bus again, but Noémi found another bus to Drachten. We got on and it went another way. First it was surprising, but we saw so beautiful villages! I couldn’t sleep like in other mornings.
Luckily we arrived on time at our work place, so there weren’t any problems. The nursery nurses were preparing the breakfast and I helped them. The nursery nurse told me, that I shall take a walk with the children. At first I was a little scared, but I went to the park with 8 children. They were so well behaved!!! Nobody was running away, they walk nicely next to us. It took much time to walk in the park, so we had to hurry, because the lunch time was near.
The children were very tired, I saw a boy to fall asleep with the sandwich in his mouth. I showed it the nursery nurse, and she wake the boy up and took put him to sleep. The nurses told me that’s how it is after such walks.
Évi