20 November 2011


This day was another simple lazy Sunday. We spent the whole day in our rooms, we watched films. The managers of our school will arrive today. We are cooking dinner for them. I hope they will like it. The smell is delicious…..

The experiences of this week were amazing. I started m y work placement as a dental assistant. My workplace is in a wonderful private practice in Leeuwarden. Our speciality is orthodontics. I really enjoy the work here; it’s maybe because I have got braces too. The people and the work are different from the work in Hungary. There is one dentist in the practice and 7 assistants and the assistants do everything. I have learnt many new interesting things.

This is my workplace
And this is not everything: on Saturday we were on Ameland. This excursion was really amazing, will never forget it. Ameland is an island. We went to the island by ship, and we rented bikes there. We rode bicycle all day. We laughed and we had fun. We cycled to the beach. It was incredibly beautiful. The sun was shining and we were sitting on the beach in our coats. I have been to many beaches in my life, but this was the most amazing. Nothing was out there, no beach umbrellas, nothing like that. We collected seashells and enjoyed this happy day.


 Eszti