14 November 2011

The only thing I can say after my first real work day is: I WOULD LIKE TO WORK HERE! My work place is in a private practice. They treat the patients completely different from Hungary. The atmosphere, the work ethic and the work are amazing. Going to the dentist’s is a programme for the whole family.

We can work in the mouth of the patients. In Hungary the dentist works in the patient’s mouth, and we assist him. We pass him the instruments and we sterilize the instruments. Here I had to put on latex gloves, protective eyewear and mask, and begin to work.



I worked the whole day and the dentist and the assistants praised me. They said I learn quickly and I’m very diligent. They let me assist the whole day. So after this work day I was very-very tired, but incredibly happy. I can’t wait the next day!!!!!

Kitti