24 November 2011

It was a wonderful day in the daytime child care where I work …. There were again new children I hadn’t met before. I asked the nursery nurses how long they work on a day. They told me, some are here from 7:30 up to 18:00, some work only 8 hours. The nursery nurses have a break during the day, which is one hour long. The children are sometimes there, sometimes not, and how many nurses work on a day depends on how many children there are in the nursery. The nurses are very kind, I could help them with many things for example I painted a Sinterklaas and Zwarte Piets on the window.  I can help also with feeding and changing the babies. I play with the children very often. There are no language problems. There is a little girl, I taught to count in English from 1 to 5. She diligently repeated what I said. Later she told me she would like to take me to her place. She was so cute ... :) 


Noémi